Saturday, November 16, 2013

Announcements Of The Week

Happy Saturday Everyone!!

So, I am all out of new ideas for discussions and other stuffs that I can post on this blog, and therefore I need you to help me.  Since I am new to this blogging world, I really don't have much ideas about what I can post on this blog that are all book related.  If you have any ideas or suggestions, I'd really, really love to hear them, and I'd really appreciate it!  Thanks in advance!

Moving on, I posted an excerpt from my NaNoWriMo novel that I am currently working on in the "My Projects" page.  If you'd like to read it, it's in that page and again all comments and suggestions would be really helpful and greatly appreciated!  Hope you like it!
 : )

And lastly, an update on the next book I'll be reviewing.  If you have read my previous two book reviews, then you probably know what book it is that I'll be reviewing.  If not, then get ready for it....... that special book is....


Opal (Lux Novel #3) by Jennifer L. Armentrout:




I am going to post the review for this book either next Friday, November 22, 2013 or Saturday, November 23, 2013.  As usual the review will be posted on this page, and it can also be found under the "science-fiction" label.





....and that concludes this coming week's announcements.  Again, if you have any suggestions for things that I can post in this blog, please tell me.  I seriously need some new ideas! Thanks! : )


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there!
Thanks for stopping by and please feel free to leave a comment below. They make me really happy and I read all comments. Thank you! : )