Sunday, November 24, 2013

Week Ahead Schedule

This is just a quick update about the next few books that I'll be reviewing in the coming week.   Since Thanksgiving break is coming up, I might be able to get in more than one review this week.  The following books are the ones that I will most likely be reviewing and which genre they can also be found under:
  • Spark by Brigid Kemmerer (Elemental Book #2): Science-fiction
  • Spirit by Brigid Kemmerer (Elemental Book #3): Science-fiction
  • Unearthly by Cynthia Hand (Unearthly Book #1): YA paranormal
Break starts this Wednesday, so most likely the review for these books will be posted sometime between Wednesday to Sunday.

Special Note:
I don't promise anything, but if I get extra time I will post some surprise book reviews about books that I have read before creating this blog. This is still kind of a 50/50 thing.  It might or might not happen depending on how quickly I can finish all my homework, and writing for NaNoWriMo.  I am sure that you have noticed how dangerously behind I am on my NaNoWriMo novel.  I blame my lack of writing on my homework, although that's kind of my fault since I spend around two hours just on my English homework writing around two to three pages everyday.  I plan on spending this entire week, and break trying to at least make it close to 50,000 words.  If not, then well it doesn't matter,  I'll still continue working on my novel throughout the rest of the year, but since this is a challenge I am really hoping to achieve it.  Anyway, back to the surprise, or more like random reviwes- if I do post them here, than let me warn you beforehand that the reviews will not be in the same format as my current reviews.  They are kind of different and much shorter than the reviews that I have been posting here since creating this blog.

That's all for today, and I'll be back on Wednesday (hopefully)! ; )

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there!
Thanks for stopping by and please feel free to leave a comment below. They make me really happy and I read all comments. Thank you! : )