Tuesday, December 31, 2013

13 Favorite Books I read in 2013

2014 starts at midnight tonight!!  2013 is going to be over in a few hours, another year gone and it doesn't even feel like it.  

I was planning on doing one of the Tuesday meme today, but I spent some time reading a few other blogs and saw that they all did some sort of 2013 reflection post.  Honestly, I remembered that today was December 31, but the fact that 2013 would be over in just a few hours wasn't something I realized until reading those posts.  So, as you can see I am being a copycat and doing the same thing (not because I want to copy others, but because I think it's a great idea and want to do it too)!  I can't exactly come up with 13 different memories of this year, so I am going to list my top 13 favorite books or series that I have read this year.


1.  The Prophesized Series by Kaitlyn Hoyt




2. Divergent by Veronica Roth


3. The Revenents Triogy by Amy Plum



4. Sweet Oblivion by Bailey Ardisone


5. Beginnings (prequel), Survival(book #1), and Resurrection (book #2) of The Guardians Of Vesturon Series by A.M. Hargrove

6. The Lux Novels (Book 1-4) by Jennifer L. Armentrout


7. Heroes Of Olympus Series by Rick Riordan


8. The Host by Stephine Meyer

 

9. The Midnight Fire Series by Kaitlyn Davis


10. Ender's Game by Orson Scott Card


11. The Unearthly Series by Cynthia Hand


12. Prince Of Wolves by Quinn Loftis


13. Grey Eyes by B. Alston and Q. Ramey


Happy New Year everyone....in a few hours!!!! : )

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there!
Thanks for stopping by and please feel free to leave a comment below. They make me really happy and I read all comments. Thank you! : )