Tuesday, December 3, 2013

Book Teaser Tuesday

Hey everyone, before I forget I just wanted to say that I am sorry for not posting up the review for Unearthly.  I started doing my homework and totally forget about the review, and yesterday I came late and I had to finish my homework, which pretty much took up the entire evening.  I'll try to post it sometime this week if possible, if not than I'll post it this weekend.  Moving on, like I had said before I am going to be doing weekly memes from now on.  I might not do it everyday though, depending on how long it takes me to finish my homework, and studying.



This is hosted by MizB at Should Be Reading
Website: http://shouldbereading.wordpress.com


Book Title: Hollowed (Unearthly Book #2)
Author: Cynthia Hand

"They go around the circle, each angel-blood vowing to be there in Aspen Hill Cemetery that day."


"I laugh, but later, when everyone else is asleep, I keep going over what he said.  That we're meant to fight.  That this is a war."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there!
Thanks for stopping by and please feel free to leave a comment below. They make me really happy and I read all comments. Thank you! : )