Thursday, December 5, 2013

Booking Through Thursday #1

Hosted By: Booking Through Thursday
Website: http://btt2.wordpress.com


The following question is actually from November 21, 2013, but the website didn't post anything new for today and since I have free time today I felt like doing this meme, so here it is:

Outside of books, what’s your favorite thing to read? Newspapers? Magazines? Blogs? Fanfiction? Specific websites?

To be honest, the answer is books.  But that doesn't really count as an answer, does it?  Anyway, besides books I like to read other blogs, especially from some of my favorite authors.  I am not that big of a fan for reading newspapers. I like to get all my latest news from the web or the T.V.  However, I do like to read magazines

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there!
Thanks for stopping by and please feel free to leave a comment below. They make me really happy and I read all comments. Thank you! : )