Wednesday, December 25, 2013

Merrry Christmas

Hi everyone, and Merry Christmas!!!  If you don't celebrate Christmas than happy Wednesday!!!

First of all, let me just apologize for my long absence again.  I was just too busy reading and relaxing, so I took a break from blogging to just chill out for a while.  It's not working out too well though, because I love this blog too much and can't seem to stay away from it, so here I am once again! : )  Since it's Christmas, and as you can tell by now I don't have anything better to do (because I am supposed to be going to this family Christmas party and I have been ready for over an hour now, and waiting for the rest of my family to get ready) I decided to give you guys an proper introduction and a few things about myself.  I realized for a while now that ever since I started this blog, I haven't really given a proper introduction about myself, and I don't really count the "about me" page as an introduction.  So today, as a Christmas special I am going to do this about me post. 

!! If you don't want to read this post, I don't blame you because I am sure you guys have better things to do than read about me, but if you don't than I hope you enjoy this post !! ; )

1.  I am Asian and I was born in Asia, but I moved to the United States when I was seven years old.

2.  I want to be a vegetarian but the only thing coming between me and achieving that goal is chicken- the only meat that I eat.

3.  I can guarantee you that if I was locked up in a room for 24 hours, but had book(s) with me, I could spend the entire time reading and not even realizing that the entire day passed by.  Trust me, that has happened before except I wasn't locked up in any room.  I was just reading for a really long time, and didn't realize how long it was until I finally looked at the clock.

4.  My favorite gift of all time would be a B&N or Visa gift card for every occasion: Christmas, New Year, birthday, holidays, etc.  But unfortunately, the only gift I ever get are dresses.  Not that I don't like dresses, but I prefer to spend money on books that I can keep forever to dresses which I'll have to throw out after a few years.

5.  I am a candy and junk food frantic as well as my sister.  Our love for candy and junk food usually irritates my mom, who is all about "healthy, and sugar free food" but that never stops us from emptying a whole rack of chocolate at the store ; )

6.  I am writing my first ever book, but every time I go to continue writing my story, the whole process of actually finishing the book and publishing it becomes very overwhelming and scary.  It's a very good thing that I am very persistent so I never give up.

7.  I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE to sing and listen to music!!!

8.  I think the Twilight Saga is overall okay, but I am NOT an obsessed fan.  Of all the books written by Stephenie Meyer, I have only read the Twilight Saga, and The Host, and of all those books, The Host is my favorite even though it's supposedly adult.

9.  I am not a fan of math or boring science.  Math is an absolute no for me because I can never understand it, so I don't want to spend time studying it either.  I like science, but not everything in science.  Only specific things like Earth science which has to do with plate tectonics, volcanoes, etc.

10.  This is the most obvious one, and I am sure you all know it but I am going to say it anyway- I am a absolute book frantic, and to me books are the best thing in the world!!!  Kind of crazy, but it's still true.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there!
Thanks for stopping by and please feel free to leave a comment below. They make me really happy and I read all comments. Thank you! : )