Tuesday, December 17, 2013

Top Ten Tuesday #1


This is hosted by:
The Broke and the Bookish

Website:

http://www.brokeandbookish.com

This Week's Topic:

New To Me Authors Of 2013



1. Amy Plum- author of the Revenents Trilogy.  I have no idea why I didn't notice this totally wonderful, one of my all time favorite book series until this year.

2. A.M. Hargrove- author of the Guardians Of Vesturon Series.  This book had it's serious moments, but there were also so, so many hilarious stuff going on in this book that I just couldn't stop laughing until my stomach started hurting and I had tears in my eyes. Literally.

3. Brigid Kemmerer- author of the Elementals Series.  Another best writer of yet another humorous and mystery filled science-fiction genre series.

4. Bailey Ardisone- author of the Sweet Series.  I instantly fell in love with her writing and story and its characters the moment I started reading it.  This is defineately one of my most favorite series of all time.

5. Jennifer L. Armentrout- author of the Lux Novels.  Was I in outer space for all these years?  How did I not know about this books until only this year?  This is probably one of my top favorite science-fiction book right now.

6. Kaitlyn Davis- author of The Midnight Fire Series.  Another vampire book, but with a nice twist, and definately better than the Twilight series.  Not that I didn't really like the Twilight Saga, but when bringing vampires to the spotlight, this book totally knocks down Twilight.

7. Kaitlyn Hoyt- author of The Prophesized Series.  One of my top three favorite book series this year.  Seriously people, if you haven't read any of her books yet, you really should.  It's one of those books that you would read over and over again.

8. Mary Ting- author of the Crossroads Series.  A fun mystery, romance, and suspense filled book that will hook you in from the first page.

9. Cynthia Hand- author of the Unearthly Novels.  I have loved reading every single book in this series.

10. Veronica Roth- author of the Divergent Series.  One of my all time favorite dystopian novels and in my top three favorite list of book series I have read this year.

1 comment:

Hi there!
Thanks for stopping by and please feel free to leave a comment below. They make me really happy and I read all comments. Thank you! : )