Wednesday, December 4, 2013

Waiting On Wednesday #1

Hosted by: Jill 
Website: http://breakingthespine.blogspot.com/


Today's Waiting on Wednesday selection is ***drum roll***...



Reaching Retribution (The Prophesized Series #4)

Author: Kaitlyn Hoyt

To-Be-Published On:

Saturday, December 7, 2013

Synopsis:

Not released yet

My thoughts:

Ahhh!!!!  I can't believe this series is coming to an end.  This is the last book in The Prophesized Series, and it doesn't even have the synopsis yet! :' (  But I honestly don't care about the synopsis anymore, I just want to read the book already! Actually, on a second thought I kind of don't want to read the book because once I finish reading it, the reality of the fact that this is the last book in the series will finally set in and than I'll be like this for the rest of the weekend, and maybe even the coming week :


- I can't believe that really happened!  One of my most favorite book serious actually came to an end!  This is a joke right?  Right!? 


< That would be kind of what my face would look like after I finish reading the book, I can guarantee it!


So, what book are you waiting on?  You can leave your answers in the comment box below.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there!
Thanks for stopping by and please feel free to leave a comment below. They make me really happy and I read all comments. Thank you! : )