Thursday, January 16, 2014

Booking Through Thursday #2

Hosted by 



Question(s) of the week:

All other things (writing quality, story, etc), which would you rather read?

1. Something written by a man or a woman?
2. Something with a male or female protagonist?
3. Something funny or something tragic?
4. Something short or something long with many parts?
5. Something simple or something layered?

My Answers:
  • It doesn't matter to me if a woman or man writes the story.  As long as the story is good I'll read it.
  • I love both male and female protagonist.  Most of the books I read have a female protagonist, or both and I love to read those types of books, but I'd also like to read more books with male protagonist as well...
  • I love funny stories since they make me laugh until my stomach hurts and tragic stories always manages to put my emotions in overdrive but that's also why I love tragic stories
  • I hate short stories because if I read a book and really like it I don't want it to end. Ever.
  • I love stories that are both


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there!
Thanks for stopping by and please feel free to leave a comment below. They make me really happy and I read all comments. Thank you! : )