Friday, January 24, 2014

Cover Reveal #1

Hello Everyone!!!!!! Welcome to this blog's first ever blog reveal!!

I am more than happy to announce that one of my most favorite author, Shelly Crane, whose books I just started reading last month and immediately fell in love with, has decided to continue on with the Significance series!!! : )  Although I only read Significance so far and am nearing the end of reading Collide, and have yet to read the other books not only in the Significance and Collide series, but her other books as well, I can already tell that she is a fantastic author, and I am really very excited to continue reading her books.

And now, the cover of her upcoming release-

Consequence: A Significance Novella


I hope you all are as excited about this book as much as I am!  If you haven't read any of her books yet, you NEED to do so right now!!! Go to your nearest bookstore, online, library, wherever you can and start reading these books, you have no idea what you are missing out on!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there!
Thanks for stopping by and please feel free to leave a comment below. They make me really happy and I read all comments. Thank you! : )