Friday, February 14, 2014

Follow Friday #2

Alison Can Read Feature & Follow
Gain new followers and make new friends with the Book Blogger Feature & Follow!


The Feature & Follow is hosted by TWO hosts, Parajunkee of Parajunkee's View and Alison of Alison Can Read.



This week's question:

Find a “new to you blogger” and feature their button on your post this week (or just a link if they have no button). Tell us why this blogger stands out to you.


My Response:

Okay, so the Friday before last Friday (two weeks ago), before I started participating in this meme, I had checked out Allison's blog and post for the Follow Friday at that time.  I wasn't participating in the meme, but the humongous list of blogs that was participating were so cool, and big and I wanted to check them out, so I started choosing random blogs (because there were so many, it's hard to pick) and I came across this super duper cool, totally made me jealous of background and design blog.  Honestly, I don't even know how to describe how amazing the entire design of the blog is!  It's truly amazing and so very cool, I just loved it!! Okay, I'll just shut up and let you'll take a look at the blog:


Challenging Reads

Let me know what you think!


This is a Blog Hop!




You are next... Click here to enter
This list will close in 4 days, 6 hrs, 0 min (2/19/2014 11:59 PM North America - Central Standard Time)

What is a blog hop?
Get the code here...




6 comments:

  1. Hi there! Hopping through FF participants. I'm a new GFC follower. Come say hi!

    Holly @ Words Fueled by Love

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice blog! Thanks for stopping by here and following.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't get over the design of the blog you chose. It's gorgeous! Nice pick!
    Old follower
    My FF @ Donnie Darko Girl

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! That's the exact reaction I had when I first saw the blog.

      Delete
  4. I like Challenging Reads blog too. Great pick! :)

    Thanks for stopping by and following. Now following you via email! :)

    ~Pam @ Moonlight Reader

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for following back! I love your blog design too!
      ; )

      Delete

Hi there!
Thanks for stopping by and please feel free to leave a comment below. They make me really happy and I read all comments. Thank you! : )