Tuesday, April 29, 2014

Totally Not Book Related News But Equally Exciting


I need to keep this sweet and short, or otherwise I'll end up writing four pages of useless nothing.  So getting straight to the point, this totally exciting news happens to be...

 

You must be wondering why I put up a picture of Spiderman.  And I'll tell you, but be warned beforehand that this news WILL might make you EXTREMELY kind of jealous.

The cast of The Amazing Spiderman, aka Andrew Garfield, Emma Stone, Jamie Foxx, Dane Dehann, as well as the director, Marc Webb and producer came to visit my school in NYC this past Friday, as part of their "Be Amazing" campaign, and volunteered with many of the students to provide service to the community by painting, gardening, and many other activities.  Plus, because I am in my school's chorus, my chorus mates and I got to perform for them!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Here are some pictures:

***The following pictures were copied and pasted from Google images, and I did not take any of these pictures***

 
That's my chorus class sitting on the right, but sadly I didn't make it into the picture.



The students in the band are all my classmates from my official class
 but unlike them, I don't play any instrument.  I like singing better! ; )
                          
                
                                                                                           
                                                                          
  

This was such a great day, and a very exciting experience for me!  Oh, and one last thing- I have never watched ANY of the Spiderman movies before, although I have heard of it and seen trailers, but I have never watched them before. I know, it's shocking and ironic.  However, I do plan on watching them soon! ; ) 

Have a great week everyone! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there!
Thanks for stopping by and please feel free to leave a comment below. They make me really happy and I read all comments. Thank you! : )