Friday, May 2, 2014

Follow Friday #4

Alison Can Read Feature & Follow 

Gain new followers and make new friends with the Book Blogger Feature & Follow! 

The Feature & Follow is hosted by TWO hosts, Parajunkee of Parajunkee's View and Alison of Alison Can Read




This Week's Question: 

Share! Tell us about one of your hobbies that is NOT reading.


My Response:

     I think this week's question is by far my favorite.  And as for my hobbies besides reading... well, I got quite a few.  I am not sure if this counts, but when I am not reading, listening to music and singing is at the top of my list. After that would be either baking something (most likely chocolate chip cookies, and as of recent milk chocolate brownies), or cooking.  I also recently picked up a liking for art.  Don't get me wrong though, because I am in no way an artist.  I was barely able to write my name properly in 3D format using linear perspective, and this one time when we had to draw a proposal for our final project for the marking period, also including linear perspective, I tried drawing some railroad tracks with trees on the side.  My trees came out looking like it was about to fall over on the tracks and was in no way straight or looking anything like it was supposed to.  However, recently I picked up an interest in fan art for some of my favorite book series, and started doing some designs that weren't at all complicated like the ones I learned in class.  Not that they were real drawings either, but I found it really fun and have been drawing them since.  

I also just realized that this week's question was asking for only one hobby, but I listed three of them, and the last one was book related!  I really need to start paying better attention... ; )

Have a great weekend everyone!

5 comments:

  1. That's awesome that you have so many hobbies! I love to sing too, but didn't think to put that down as a hobby.

    I'm a new follower!

    Nicole @ Feed Your Fiction Addiction

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wasn't sure if singing was a hobby either, but that's something I really like to do so I included it in my list. Thanks for stopping by here! : )

      Delete
  2. I don't think many of us seen the ONE as most people I have seen, myself included added more than one hobby. :) Thanks for stopping by my blog.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's good to know I am not the only one that didn't notice that! ; )

      Delete

Hi there!
Thanks for stopping by and please feel free to leave a comment below. They make me really happy and I read all comments. Thank you! : )