Monday, January 26, 2015

Looking For A New Book To Read?

Hi y'all!  How's it going for everyone?  I am currently at home watching the snow.  For some reason, even though I see it snowing every year (I live in NY), every time it starts snowing, I just become fascinated by it and start watching it like I have never seen snow before. LOL.  It's pretty ridiculous but I just love it when it snows.

Anyway, for those of you bookish people, especially who are stuck at home like me right now, I have a nice book suggestion that you can cuddle up with and read.  And the best part is that it's FREE!  I have read this book and instantly fell in love with it.  Hopefully, if you decide to read it, you'll fall in love with it too!  And it's a great way to spend the time if you are stuck at home because of all the snow. :)  I'll post the book summary & buy links below.  Take a look at it if you are in need of something new to read.






Significance By Shelly Crane:





Maggie is a seventeen year old girl who's had a bad year. She was smart and on track, but then her mom left, her dad is depressed, she's graduating - barely - and her boyfriend of almost three years dumped her for a college football scholarship. Lately she thinks life is all about hanging on by a thread and is gripping tight with everything she has.

Then she saves the life of Caleb and instantly knows there's something about him that's intriguing. But things change when they touch, sparks ignite. Literally.


They imprint with each other and she sees their future life together flash before her eyes. She learns that not only is she his soul mate, and can feel his heartbeat in her chest, but there is a whole other world of people with gifts and abilities that she never knew existed. She herself is experiencing supernatural changes unlike anything she's ever felt before and she needs the touch of his skin to survive.

Now, not only has her dad come out of his depression to be a father again, and a pain as well, but Caleb's enemies know he's imprinted and are after Maggie to stop them both from gaining their abilities and take her from him.

Can Caleb save her or will they be forced to live without each other after just finding one another?




Buy At:








I really love this book and highly recommend it to anyone who is a fan of paranormal fiction and romance books!  Plus it's free!  Go pick it up if you are looking for a book to read with a nice sweet romance and fiercely loyal, tough, kick ass, yet awesomely sweet and caring characters!

PS:  Everyone who is in the path of the snow storm:  stay safe & warm!!  Read lots of books if you are snowed in! I know that's what I'll be doing. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there!
Thanks for stopping by and please feel free to leave a comment below. They make me really happy and I read all comments. Thank you! : )