Wednesday, December 16, 2015

Teaser Tuesday: The Other Side Of Gravity By Shelly Crane

It's Teaser Tuesday on a Wednesday!  This is an upcoming book from one of my favorite authors, and for the next few weeks I'll be posting teasers until it releasesI didn't have time to post one yesterday, so I am posting it now.  Better late then never, right? :)  Anyway, hope you guys enjoy this week's teaser!


Oh and by the way, I didn't choose these teasers.  These teasers are all from Ms. Crane's facebook page.  I am just sharing them here since I know how much we all love teasers from new books! ;)

 Isn't the cover beautiful?!

Title: The Other Side Of Gravity

Author: Shelly Crane

Genre: Sci-fy/ Romance

Age Group: Young Adult

Publication Date: March 15, 2015




My name is Maxton and I’m a trader.

I live on a soulless planet where gravity, oxygen, and everything else are sold to the highest bidder on the black market. People are sold on the black market, too. You have to work really hard not to become one of those people. Pay your taxes, keep your friends and family close, and more than anything else—don’t get caught by the Militia. But all the rules changed for me the day I found her.



My name is Sophelia and I’m a stowaway.

I’ve been a slave for almost as long as I can remember. Waiting for the one day, one second, for my proprietor to turn his head so I could run and never look back. Now I'm on the run. And on a planet where no one is on your side and people would turn you in for a good meal or a piece of a silver, being on the run on Landu is the last place you want to be. Until he found me.

I won't survive without him.

I can't breathe without her.


Teaser:

“You were freezing. Go back to sleep.”
She hesitated. “You turned on my built-in?”
I nodded. “Yeah.” I jerked my head to my shoulder. “Come on. Go back to sleep.”
When that smile cracked through…I cracked with it.
God save me from this girl if she ever smiled at me for real.

***


There are more teasers from this book HERE if you'd like to read them! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there!
Thanks for stopping by and please feel free to leave a comment below. They make me really happy and I read all comments. Thank you! : )