Tuesday, December 22, 2015

Restoration (Revelation #5) By Randi Cooley Wilson Review

Title: Restoration

Author: Randi Cooley Wilson

Genre: Paranormal Fiction/ Romance

Age Group: Mature YA/NA

My Rating: 4 / 5




Would You Run
Would You Fight
Would You Fall To Fate

If your heart was full of love, could you give it all up?

Eve Collins will do anything to save those she loves, especially her gargoyle protector and mate, Asher St. Michael. With the world crumbling down around them, Eve and Asher must face the final battle between darkness and light. One that will end in great sacrifice.

When the skies darken and love in it’s truest form is tested, would you run? When death becomes silence and battle lines are drawn, would you fight? If you had to sacrifice, to save the one you loved, would you fall to fate? Would you dare to let it go?

The End, Begins.



My Thoughts:
*** I received an ARC of this book from YA Reads Blog Tour as part of the Restoration Blog Tour ***
What I Loved:

Uhh...everything? Lol.  I know that isn't very specific, but I honestly loved everything about this book!  To start out, the St. Michael clan, Gage, and Nasa as always were of course my favorite part of the book.  They are the most loyal, fierce, and funniest people ever!  I think I actually like McKenna the best in this book!  And as much as I love Asher, Eve, and Gage, I am officially declaring Abbby and Callan as my most favorite characters ever!!  I could not stop laughing because of those two.  They are just way too adorably cute and silly!

Next thing on the favorite list would of course be Asher & Eve.  Five books and I am still blown away by the sweet, heartwarming love between this two. *sigh* I am not going to go into too many details about this, but know that your heart will just melt!  Also, of all the Asher & Eve moments, my favorite has always been their first meeting in Revelation, but there is a extremely sweet, swoon worrthy scene in this book (that I am not going to spoil for you. haha) and right now that might just take the award for favorite moment of all!

As for all the other stuff, you know, like the writing, plot and the whole fighting the dark army thing...well I actually can't tell you anything about that 'cause I was too busy focusing on all the adorableness that is Callan and Aby and the heart stopping romance between Ash & Eve. Lol.  But in all honesty, as with all the previous books in the series, the writing, storyline, plot... it was all over the top amzing!  All the loose end were nicely tied up and wrapped in a nice little bow, and it was the perfect ending to this wonderful series!  I am definitely going to be missing this characters, but I am extremely happy with how everything turned out for them!


Kind Of Had Problem With...

ABSOLUTELY NOTHING!!  There was no part of this story that I didn't like!  Like I said before I loved every part of this story.  However, the only thing that I would have loved to see more of in this book would have been the action and the final fight with the dark army.  It felt like it got resolved a bit too quickly at the end, but really I am just glad that it's all over.  I wanted to see Asher and Eve get their HEA and that's what happened, so I have absolutely no complaints about any of it.

Overall:

This book was the perfect ending for this series!  I loved every second of it, and seeing Asher & Eve's journey from the very beginning to now.  I can't wait to see them again, as well as the rest of the St. Michael's clan in Serena & Tristan's story!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there!
Thanks for stopping by and please feel free to leave a comment below. They make me really happy and I read all comments. Thank you! : )