Sunday, January 3, 2016

My Year In Books

Happy 2016 fellow bookworms!!

With 2015 gone, I thought I'd do a recap of my top 15 favorite books that I had read last year!  It was honestly hard to choose just 15, since I read so many great books last year, but the following books are definitely my all time favorites!  Hopefully I'll read more awesome books this year as well! :)


15) 







Nothing else is better than a mysterious hot guy, fiesty heroine, romance, and norse mythology all rolled into one. I can't believe I waited so long to read this book!









                14)





   

This is another book I regret not picking up sooner!  I loved Ivy's strength and determination.  As for Ryder...let's just say he is one swoon worthy hot guy!  My experiences with books dealing with sirens has never been too good, but this book definitely changed all that and I can't wait to see where the story goes next!








13)




Stubborn/fiesty main character: check

Super hot best friend: check

Overprotective brother: check

Humor: check

Mystery: check

Everything that I love reading in a book: check 

                                                                  



              12)







This is one of the most heartbreaking and heartwarming book I have ever read!  Sky and Holder's story broke my heart, but I loved seeing them come together and helping each other!









11)








Echo and Noah.  They are one of those characters that you can't help but fall in love with right away!  This story was full of sweet heartwarming romance, hope, and finding yourself, and I just loved every second of it!




 


                      
                                                                             10)
 
                                                                  





There are so many things that I loved about this book, but my most favorite was Kricket. She was the perfect combination of a vulnerable yet strong and determined main character!  I can only wish that I was more like her.








9)








Another sweet yet heartbreaking book!  I think this is actually one of the very few books that has actually managed to make me cry.






                   
                     

                8)
                 





Sexy demon prince, gargoyles, heart stopping romance and endless humor...I think it's pretty obvious why not only this book but this entire series is one of my all time favorites! 









7)  






 The perfect ending to the most perfect series I have ever read! All the books in this series hold a special place in my heart.  And this book...there are no words to describe just how much I loved it!








                                         6)                     








  More gargoyles, heart stopping romance, awesome characters, non stop twist and turns, and a torturous cliff hanger.  I can't help but love this book, cliff hanger included!
5)                                                                            

      




 
This story really took me by surprise.  It was nothing like what I was expecting, and a huge roller coaster of emotions!  There were moments where my heart just melted, while at other times it completely broke.  This was one unforgettable story!
                4)






Ana and Kian! *Sigh*  These two are among my list of favorite couples and I am so glad to have finally read their backstory.  I loved them in the Undertow series, but after reading this novella, I love them even more, if that's even possible!
3)






I am in love with this book!  The storyline, characters, sweet romance, and Darcy's refusal to give up no matter how tough things got...it was a great story of hope and perseverance, and definitely inspiring!








            2)                                                                       
                                   
                  



A fantasy novel with a kick ass main character and filled with mystery, suspense and action.  I can't believe I almost skipped this book!  This is currently my top favorite fantasy novel of all time and I can't wait to read all the other books in this series!  Oh and did I mention that Celaena is like the most coolest and kick ass female character of all time?
1)        




  I have read a lot of amazing books, but I have never read a story as moving as this one.  And while there has been many books that totally broke my heart, this book absolutely ripped it to shreds and then fortunately put it back together again. I don't think I have ever read a story filled with so much pain, grief, happiness, and hope all in one.  This is by far the best book I have read in 2015, and I honestly cannot wait to read the sequel! <3
          
I have read many other amazing books last year, but these were my top most favorites!  What books did you guys find and fell in love with in 2015? :)

8 comments:

  1. Thank you for your list. I am definitely going to read some of them. So fun,

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. It's one of my all time favorites now. I can't wait to read the other books in this series!

      Delete
  3. Such an honor to see my book a part of this list! Thank you SO MUCH!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am glad to have found the Sweet series! :)

      Delete
  4. Maybe one day i'll make this list -sigh- I've got some work to do... The Sweet Series is by far my favorite of all time, and The Rush is a great book with a terrific twist on Fantasy and Mythology! Can't wait to read some of these books, thank you so much for the list!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No problem! Happy to have helped you find new books! :)

      Delete

Hi there!
Thanks for stopping by and please feel free to leave a comment below. They make me really happy and I read all comments. Thank you! : )