Friday, February 26, 2016

Undeniably Fated By Shelly Crane

Happy Friday fellow bookworms!!

It feels so good to be back!  School has only gotten even more hectic now with tests coming up, so I have barely had a chance to relax...or read.  I have so many awesome books waiting for me, that I am desperate to read but they are all on hold for the moment :( But anyway, on to today's post.  Even though I haven't been keeping up with my reading goals, I always keep on the lookout for bookish news.  But somehow through all the stressing out I was doing over my projects and hws this week, I apparently missed this HUGE news from one of my favorite authors!  

What news might that be, you wonder?  Well, it's a super exciting one,   especially for those of you that are already familiar with the series.  As you might have guessed already from the post title, Ms. Shelly Crane, the author of Significance series (one of my all time favorites) just announced the title and synopsis for the next book!  Yay!!  Aren't you all excited?!  Although I have yet to read Undeniably Chosen (another book on my to-read list that I have been desperate to get to :() I am sure this is going to be another fantastic book and I can't wait to read it!! :D

There isn't a cover for this book yet.  But, Ms. Crane did announce the couple featured in this book, Trouble and Ember, as well as the synopsis! I am posting it below so make sure to check it out and see why I so excited for this book already! :D



Undeniably Fated By Shelly Crane

Age Group: YA

Publication Date: TBD


Synopsis:

Ember’s life has been a series of events leading her to just one fated moment. The one moment she’s waited for her entire life, when she can finally find the one she’s supposed to be with and feel his touch buzz along her skin. But when tragedy comes, there’s no one to blame and no one to save her, not even her significant.

Or maybe the impossible will become possible.

Landon has wanted to be a firefighter since he was a kid. As a teen, Trouble was his middle name and fighting a blaze helped him stay on a good path. But Trouble meets his match in a pair of despairing blue eyes. He only hopes he’ll be able to save her the way she saved him.

With hostilities brewing at the reunification, and Seth's trial on the horizon, the clan's begin to wonder if a peaceful end can be reached. And if everyone will make it out in one piece.

***

Doesn't this book sound awesome already?! Now I just need to get through my school work, so that I can find the time to read Undeniably Chosen and all the other books waiting on my TBR, get all caught up with one of my all time favorite series, and be ready for Undeniably Fated! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there!
Thanks for stopping by and please feel free to leave a comment below. They make me really happy and I read all comments. Thank you! : )