Saturday, April 16, 2016

Teaser: Undeniably Fated By Shelly Crane

Hello fellow bookworms!

It's been almost a month since I last posted anything!  Since I don't have time to do too many posts anymore, I am mostly going to be doing teaser posts for some upcoming books from some of my favorite authors.  Technically the teaser posts are usually on Tuesdays, but since I barely have any time to do anything extra these days, I am most likely going to all my posts on Fridays or the weekend. :)

Anyway, so this week's teaser is from another upcoming book from one of my favorite authors!  Scroll on below to read the teaser.  Enjoy! :D 



Title: Undeniably Fated (Significance #6)

Author: Shelly Crane

Genre: Paranormal Romance

Age Group: YA

Publication Date: TBD




Ember’s life has been a series of events leading her to just one fated moment. The one moment she’s waited for her entire life, when she can finally find the one she’s supposed to be with and feel his touch buzz along her skin. But when tragedy comes, there’s no one to blame and no one to save her, not even her significant.

Or maybe the impossible will become possible.

Landon has wanted to be a firefighter since he was a kid. As a teen, Trouble was his middle name and fighting a blaze helped him stay on a good path. But Trouble meets his match in a pair of despairing blue eyes. He only hopes he’ll be able to save her the way she saved him.

With hostilities brewing at the reunification, and Seth's trial on the horizon, the clan's begin to wonder if a peaceful end can be reached. And if everyone will make it out in one piece.




Teaser:

“I stayed because…Ember…” Seth looked at me with a raised eyebrow at that one.
I rolled my shoulders. I could do this.
“I stayed because Ember and I…bonded.” It was a shock to see twenty pairs of eyes all round at once, but I stayed cool. “Or imprinted. Or whatever.” I cleared my throat again. Maybe it hadn’t worked the first time. “Uh, to be honest we didn’t get to talk a whole lot about it. But I ain’t leaving.” That last part came out a lot harder than I’d wanted it to.
Seth looked over at someone who looked back at him—at the biggest guy in the bunch—before he walked over to me.
Great. Her father was a pro-wrestler.

***

Hope you guys enjoyed the teaser! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there!
Thanks for stopping by and please feel free to leave a comment below. They make me really happy and I read all comments. Thank you! : )